View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
SMB3 Will Be Making Waves As Well!

photo 0e2b212f-82c7-41bb-b543-2741fe183bb6_zps5f451241.jpg

If you're as excited as we are about the arrival of Gameboy Advance games for the Wii U Virtual Console service then we have terrific news for you as Nintendo of America has announced that many GBA games are going to be released on the service starting on April 3rd! The line-up looks quite impressive and there will be several releases each week which will at least temporarily bring an end to the Wii U Virtual Console drought that North America and Europe have been experiencing! Here's a list of confirmed upcoming titles that are headed to the Wii U Virtual Console Service:

April 3rd:

• Advance Wars ($7.99)

• Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga ($7.99)

• Metroid Fusion ($7.99)

April 10th:

• WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! ($6.99)

• Kirby & The Amazing Mirror ($6.99)

April 17th:

• Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) ($4.99)

• Golden Sun ($7.99)

• F-Zero: Maximum Velocity ($6.99)

April 24th:

• Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island ($7.99)

photo 6d859ec7-1c24-4338-9fda-5b1d3d2082e0_zpse7bd642e.jpg

That's quite a release schedule for GBA titles for the Wii U Virtual Console! If you looked carefully at the list you probably noticed that Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES is also going to be released in North America on April 17th! So what do you think of the Virtual Console releases for the month of April? Which games will you be downloading? Let us know in our comments!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

I have 15 GBA games (and an original GBA), so I'm not in a tremendous rush for GBA games right now. Still, it's nice that a new option is there for Wii U owners. Very Happy
Romantaku wrote:Added to my wishlist
Wishlist?!
Yeah on the eShop you can put games on a wishlist
Romantaku wrote:@Rukia where'd you hear June?!
I believe it was mentioned during the investors meeting back in February. Smile
In case you're wondering it's me Clannad in disguise for this year's big April Fools prank. Razz
I'm downloading most of the games sooner or later.
I just thought it said coming period not a spacific month being announced
I'm most definitely going to download Superstar Saga & Metroid Fusion.
Romantaku wrote:I just thought it said coming period not a spacific month being announced
I heard the same thing.
There was an article posted here at WiiWareWave just after the investors meeting that explained that DS games were going to start being released for Wii U in June! I love you
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum