Returning With A Spash!

photo c35adfae-ef70-4bee-8dfa-729299f8dc77_zps1bcba785.png

WiiWareWave was down after a DDoS attack overloaded our site and afterwards a hacker managed to prevent us admins from fixing our website, but finally after five days our website is fully functioning once again! We will be posting many new articles and features to make it up to you guys in the upcoming days!

We checked and we're virus-free, however just as a precaution you should change your password just to be safe. Are you glad that we're back online? Let us know in our comments!

WiiWareWave Is Now Up Once Again. Rukiafan7
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

visicalc
on February 20th 2014, 6:11 pmvisicalc
Well I've just changed my password to be on the safe-side. Was it just this site which was down or were other Forumotion sites affected too?
Towafan7
on February 20th 2014, 6:51 pmTowafan7
Just us, I think. Wink
GeekyGamerZack
Woohoo! WiiWareWave is back! Very Happy
NINTENBRO
Why do hackers waste their time with a website like WiiWareWave? There's nothing to profit from it. Derp...
Aqua Cherry Blossom
The real question is where did everyone go lol. Rolling Eyes
NINTENBRO
This place was already pretty much dead, right before the website was hacked. I don't think this dilemma would entice anyone to return either. Somebody is always going to hate on our comradery. Excuse my language, but f***'m!
GeekyGamerZack
Towafan7
on February 24th 2014, 11:07 pmTowafan7
Ugh.....WiiWareWave is too advanced to do anything staff related on the Wii U browser and without a PC I can't provide any content....it took 20 tries to successfully post my latest review which almost caused me to rage quit. Crying or Very sad
Anonymous
on February 25th 2014, 10:54 amGuest
Awww. Crying or Very sad
Staroceancrazy
Sorry I'm back now Very Happy
Clαππαd
Why does WiiWareWave keep getting hacked? Sad
NINTENBRO
I guess, some people don't have anything better to do than try to spread their own animosity. Yes, it is sad.
Towafan7
on February 25th 2014, 1:47 pmTowafan7
@NINTENBRO82 wrote:I guess, some people don't have anything better to do than try to spread their own animosity. Yes, it is sad.
Indeed, but at least things are returning to normal. Wink
Marioman18
It looks like everyone is returning slowly. victory
Clαππαd
I think the hacker was causing the issues we were dealing with during the months prior to the site going down.
Now that everything is fixed activity should improve. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum