Go down

My Computer Is Down... Empty My Computer Is Down...

on February 10th 2014, 12:16 pm
My computer is giving me serious issues right now so my review of Percy's Predicament has been delayed and my review of New Super Mario Bros. U won't go live until at least Wednesday. Sorry for the inconverience guys. Sad

My Computer Is Down... Rukiafan7

My Computer Is Down... Empty Re: My Computer Is Down...

on February 11th 2014, 12:12 am
You're writing a review of NSMBU? I'll be sure to give it a read once you post it. My Computer Is Down... 631737971

Good luck with your computer, Rukiafan-kun. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Anonymous

on February 12th 2014, 12:43 pm
Everyone else is gone too. Crying or Very sad

on February 12th 2014, 4:54 pm
I'm sorta here

on February 12th 2014, 9:11 pm
So am I. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on February 15th 2014, 3:46 pm
im kinda here. Sorry guys

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

My Computer Is Down... Captaincanucksigcopy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum