Go down

Where did everyone go?

on February 7th 2014, 10:09 pm
WiiWareWave has been so inactive since wednesday where did everyone go?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

Re: Where did everyone go?

on February 7th 2014, 10:31 pm
I've been wondering that since yesterday. Neutral

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on February 7th 2014, 11:04 pm
Um...why does everyone disappear sometimes?

on February 8th 2014, 1:14 am
I'm here virtually every day. Sometimes there's loads of activity, other times only a few people. More often than not I'm the only one online, which kinda makes me feel lonely. Does anybody else run into that situation?

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on February 8th 2014, 1:47 am
Um...I do sometimes Crying or Very sad

on March 13th 2014, 4:26 pm
I'M HERE! I come bearing many gifts from a land far, far away. I have no idea how much this place has changed or how many of the original faces are around, but we'll see how it goes. :]

Oh God. My signature: "Happy 2013". xc

View user profile

on March 13th 2014, 4:31 pm
Welcome back Biorn! Wink

on March 13th 2014, 4:32 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Welcome back Biorn! Wink

Maaaaaaany thanks for fixing it Rukia! ^-^

View user profile

on March 13th 2014, 4:34 pm
No problem. Wink

on March 13th 2014, 7:48 pm
Welcome back, Biorn! A lot has happened since you were placed in suspended animation, and the WiiWareWaveWorld has changed dramatically. For one thing, Luigi is riding a Yoshi at the top of the site! Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum