Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Is Okami a good game? Empty Is Okami a good game?

April 27th 2011, 3:00 am
I really enjoy Okamiden,is Okami similar or is the gameplay completely different Neutral
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Is Okami a good game? Empty Re: Is Okami a good game?

April 30th 2011, 5:00 pm
I have Okami on the Wii. I haven't played it a lot so I'm not an authority on the subject, but it a 3D platformer where you use the brush to fight enemies and draw bridges to overcome obstacles. I tried out the demo on the Wii Nintendo Channel and it mostly appeared similair (although I really didn't like the combat thingy, but it wasn't properly explained in the demo).
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Is Okami a good game? Empty IMO

April 30th 2011, 5:56 pm
It's pretty good,but I think the drawing/painting mechanics could have been implemented better than they were.

Is Okami a good game? 19654

Is Okami a good game? 87457210

Is Okami a good game? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)