Go down

When did this website become so awesome?

on January 23rd 2014, 2:43 pm
It's been a very long time since the last time I visited and this website has transformed from a basic kinda boring website to an amazing feature packed community that is just as good as Nintendolife minus the unbelievable amount of trolls and Sony fanboys! I think that I'm going to be around a lot more and will stick around this time!

The staff has done an amazing job with the improvements to this community!

Re: When did this website become so awesome?

on January 23rd 2014, 3:31 pm
Agreed WiiWareWave has improved so much since it was founded a few years ago!

on January 23rd 2014, 4:05 pm
I like the changes!
Admin
View user profile

on January 23rd 2014, 4:12 pm
Thanks for your compliments! We are always trying to improve our website to make it more functional and enjoyable for our visitors and members! Wink

on January 23rd 2014, 4:20 pm
Best. Nintendo fan site. Yet.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on January 23rd 2014, 4:30 pm
Well thanks. All we need now is more active members and everything will be awesome.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on January 23rd 2014, 4:50 pm
Definitely. Cool

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on January 24th 2014, 10:24 am
It's always been nice, it may have a low population (for now) but at least I can be myself and share my dreams here without being portrade as a creep *cough* not going to name sites *cough*
Admin
View user profile

on January 24th 2014, 10:53 am
I think that's because most of our members are otaku, which is really nice! Wink

on January 25th 2014, 11:59 am
The site updates have been really good. Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum