Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (VC) Discussion Empty Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (VC) Discussion

on January 17th 2014, 8:55 pm
Is everybody ready for their free copy of the most unexpected 3DS VC release of all? Very Happy

... By which, of course, I mean Super Mario Bros. Deluxe! victory

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (VC) Discussion Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (VC) Discussion

on January 17th 2014, 9:21 pm
Not for NA Sad

Admin

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (VC) Discussion Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (VC) Discussion

on January 17th 2014, 10:33 pm
Really? That's a bummer, especially considering it's such a great game. Sad

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on January 18th 2014, 8:02 am
Maybe next ND

Admin

on January 18th 2014, 3:46 pm
I hope so. Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum