Go down

Total Votes : 2          

Re: Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite?

on January 25th 2014, 12:15 pm
I love the Hoenn region! I love you

Re: Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite?

on January 26th 2014, 12:09 pm
Unova region.

@Staroceancrazy wrote:
@SonicKnuckles wrote:
@Tech101 wrote:With the news of a new Yu Yu Hakusho I've started watching the old ones again. I watch them on YouTube on the weekends while driving in my car....well ok listen to them Lol. Don't need to see them as I know what's going on lol!  Great series!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my sole raisin for existing.
Wait what!? I think you meant reason not raisin
O-kaaay so you're a dehydrated grape? Rolling Eyes
Lol. I meant reason. This is why I don't like spell checkers. Razz
Admin
View user profile

on February 4th 2014, 2:27 pm
Hoenn all the way! When's the next poll? Wink

on February 4th 2014, 4:10 pm
Right now, Rukiafan! Wink

Which land other than Hyrule from the Zelda series is your favourite? Note that this doesn't include alternate realms such as the Sacred Realm/Dark World or Twilight Realm, or non-canon lands such as those from the CDi Zelda games. Be sure to vote in the poll at the top of this very page!

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Admin
View user profile

on February 4th 2014, 10:43 pm
Termina because of it's clever design and amazing scenery! "at the time" Wink

on February 5th 2014, 1:13 am
Termina has some of the most awesome characters in the series and the layout of the world is pure genius!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum