Go down

Total Votes : 2          

Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite? - Page 1 Empty Re: Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite?

on January 22nd 2014, 3:02 pm
The newest poll is open at the top of the page. Which is your favourite sport from the original Wii Sports?

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite? - Page 1 Empty Re: Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite?

on January 22nd 2014, 7:21 pm
Bowling because it's my favorite sport to play in real-life. Wink

Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite? - Page 1 Sig

Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite? - Page 1 Rukiafan7

on January 22nd 2014, 10:27 pm
Tennis was my favorite, but I really like Golf too. Smile

Anonymous

on January 22nd 2014, 10:51 pm
I love bowling! I love you

on January 22nd 2014, 11:07 pm
Boxing.

on January 23rd 2014, 1:08 pm
Baseball is my game of choice.

on January 23rd 2014, 3:35 pm
Golf gets my vote for best Wii Sports game.

on January 23rd 2014, 4:04 pm
Golf!

on January 24th 2014, 11:00 am
8 votes! This was a fairly successful poll. Wink

Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite? - Page 1 Sig

Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite? - Page 1 Rukiafan7

on January 24th 2014, 3:38 pm
Poll number 7 is now open at the top of the page. Which is your favourite Pokémon World region? Jhoto 

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Anonymous

on January 25th 2014, 12:15 pm
I love the Hoenn region! I love you

on January 26th 2014, 12:09 pm
Unova region.

@Staroceancrazy wrote:
@SonicKnuckles wrote:
@Tech101 wrote:With the news of a new Yu Yu Hakusho I've started watching the old ones again. I watch them on YouTube on the weekends while driving in my car....well ok listen to them Lol. Don't need to see them as I know what's going on lol!  Great series!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my sole raisin for existing.
Wait what!? I think you meant reason not raisin Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite? - Page 1 1625187496
O-kaaay so you're a dehydrated grape? Rolling Eyes
Lol. I meant reason. This is why I don't like spell checkers. Razz

on February 4th 2014, 2:27 pm
Hoenn all the way! When's the next poll? Wink

on February 4th 2014, 4:10 pm
Right now, Rukiafan! Wink

Which land other than Hyrule from the Zelda series is your favourite? Note that this doesn't include alternate realms such as the Sacred Realm/Dark World or Twilight Realm, or non-canon lands such as those from the CDi Zelda games. Be sure to vote in the poll at the top of this very page! Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite? - Page 1 631737971

on February 4th 2014, 10:43 pm
Termina because of it's clever design and amazing scenery! "at the time" Wink

on February 5th 2014, 1:13 am
Termina has some of the most awesome characters in the series and the layout of the world is pure genius! Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite? - Page 1 631737971

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum