Go down

Total Votes : 2          

Admin
View user profile

Re: Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite?

on January 14th 2014, 9:40 pm
Dogs all the way...I miss my dog Stinker. She died last year at the age of 16 for those who didn't see my thread I started about it. Sad

Re: Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite?

on January 14th 2014, 9:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I remember, Rukiafan... Sad

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on January 15th 2014, 4:51 am
same. I ve always wanted a dog.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on January 15th 2014, 10:34 am
Dogs! I love my dog Ichigo Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on January 15th 2014, 3:07 pm
@Amufungal: There's a handy poll at the top of the page. If you like, feel free to cast your vote. Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on January 17th 2014, 3:25 pm
Poll number 5 is open at the top of the page. Finally, the question you've all been awaiting: Which classic NES or Super NES-era Nintendo hero is your favourite?

on January 17th 2014, 5:14 pm
F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FOX!!!!!!!!!!

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on January 18th 2014, 12:23 pm
Link because elves in green tunics are cool!

on January 21st 2014, 3:02 pm
It's still the year of Luigi so of course I'll go with Luigi lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Admin
View user profile

on January 22nd 2014, 12:21 pm
It was a tough decision, but my vote goes to Link the elven hero. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum