View previous topicGo downView next topic

Total Votes : 2          

Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite?

on January 9th 2014, 2:00 am
Yes, it's time for...Poll of the Day, the show which calculates your favourite things related to gaming, anime, or anything, really! The poll changes every day or so, with a fresh question for you on a regular basis. If you'd like to request a poll, be sure to shout out below; who knows, your poll may be listed with credit! But please, only one request at a time. Wink

Current Poll - #3: Which is your favourite colour?

Your Results

#1: Inconclusive. I guess the first batch of Robot Masters aren't too popular. Dr. Wily should cook up some more of his own!

#2: Well, it seems that tropical fruits come out on top! Passionfruit, pineapple and mango, amongst others. Vitamin C-enriched citrus fruits are also a favourite, as is the is-it-really-a-vegetable known as watermelon.

#3: Light and dark shades of blue are popular, just like WiiWareWave's theme colours.

#4: Many of you prefer big dogs as pets. Small dogs and cats are also popular.

#5: Well, it seems that the Mario Bros. and Link are tied for first place! Following closely behind in his Arwing is Fox McCloud.

#6: Bowling manages to bowl a turkey, making it the most popular Wii Sport. Golf makes par, following behind in second place.

#7: Well, it looks like Hoenn takes the top spot, with Johto and Unova tied closely behind.

Last edited by GamerZack7 on February 4th 2014, 4:13 pm; edited 19 times in total

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo

Re: Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite?

on January 10th 2014, 4:49 pm
A new poll is open for you all! Which fruits, if any, do you like eating most of all? Smile

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"

Re: Poll of the Day #8: Which Zelda-Series Land Other than Hyrule is Your Favourite?

on January 11th 2014, 10:31 am
Passion Fruit.

Avid fan of Nintendo since 1989. Mythbusters are the coolest dudes ever! Cool

on January 11th 2014, 3:48 pm
Watermelon

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on January 11th 2014, 3:54 pm
There's a poll open for voting at the top of the page, Otaku. If you like, click on the "hard to classify fruits" option and then click "submit vote". Wink

on January 12th 2014, 12:02 pm
Citrus All day everyday. Need that Vitamin C.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on January 12th 2014, 2:21 pm
Poll #3 is open at the top of the page. What's your overall favourite colour? Very Happy

on January 12th 2014, 3:12 pm
blue for me

on January 14th 2014, 2:51 pm
A new poll is open. Which pets are your favourites? cat 

on January 14th 2014, 3:34 pm
Dogs.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum