Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
A sigh of relief:

photo NintendoApologisesforNintendoNetworkIssuesasFulleShopServicesReturnNintendoLife_zps90623e0d.png

Nintendo of America has taken to Twitter and announced that all of their Nintendo Network services are now running normally and that they do not expect any more issues but will keep a close eye on the situation. Nintendo of America has apologized and says that they will release Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Transporter as soon as possible. The Twitter log of this announcement is shown in the picture above.

photo NintendoofEuropeNintendoEuropeonTwitter_zps2892ddb3.png

Nintendo of Europe has also taken to Twitter stating that their services have also been fixed. Nintendo of Europe has also issued a statement for people who tried to redeem download codes during the outage. 'In the picture above'

Nintendo of Japan has announced on their support website that their servers are also functioning normally now so it's safe to say that the Network outage is finally resolved.

Did these network outages effect you in any way? Feel free to leave us a comment!

Breaking News: All Nintendo Network Services Are Now Fully Functional. Pbucket

Breaking News: All Nintendo Network Services Are Now Fully Functional. Pbucket
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
It took long enough lol. Rolling Eyes
KokorOtaku
I took advantage of Project X Zone on sale as well as getting SSFIV upgraded to digital
RyanNerdyGamer
I'm currently interstate, which means no wi-fi until I get home. I hadn't actually heard too much about these problems, but it's nice to know that they're fixed. Smile
Marioman18
The eshop is still painfully slow hopefully that will improve soon
Staroceancrazy
The eshop is down again Neutral
Anonymous
It is down again. Crying or Very sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)