View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on June 15th 2014, 11:33 am
Xenoblade chronicles X looks really good now

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on June 15th 2014, 11:34 am
Um...you like hugs? Smile

on June 15th 2014, 2:34 pm
I'm Sakura. Smile
Rukiafan wrote:Where will you setup all of those consoles? Surprised
Honestly, I'd need to make room on my TV unit, which shouldn't be too hard to do. To be fair, though, a lot of them are handhelds Wink

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo

on June 16th 2014, 7:32 am
Building an RPG seems fun

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on June 16th 2014, 11:42 am
I'm shy as well, but mostly in front of large crowds. Neutral

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on June 16th 2014, 3:17 pm
Many different things come in threes. Smile

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"

on June 16th 2014, 9:02 pm
Is there a WiiWare D&D game?

on June 17th 2014, 1:24 am
Romantaku wrote:Is there a WiiWare D&D game?
No, but there is a WiiWareWave D&D game. Wink

ON-TOPIC: I don't get why so many people have lost interest in Super Smash Bros. ever since Mii Fighter was unveiled. I was disappointed that Miis were unplayable in Brawl, which has made the new titles even more exciting in my mind. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks so. Neutral

on June 17th 2014, 7:25 am
What would happen with a Nintendo D&D?

Admin
View user profile

on June 17th 2014, 12:29 pm
Losing Capcom's support would destroy most of Nintendo's third party support now that Ubisoft has jumped ship.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum