Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+28
FuManchu
SonicKnuckles
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
SuperVash
Navi
Ms_Kinomoto
Marioman18
Megatron2000
Link_i_am
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Sakura chan
Aqua Cherry Blossom
LizofDoom
Tsukoko
Inoue79
Amufungal
Ragnarok
Clαππαd
KIBAxHINATA
DigiDestined
FM_Alchemist
RWBY_Red
Tsubasa
Itsame
Staroceancrazy
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
32 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

April 18th 2014, 9:09 pm
The love ninja throws a smoke ball and sneak hugs his girl Mad

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

April 18th 2014, 9:51 pm
Romantaku wrote:The love ninja throws a smoke ball and sneak hugs his girl Mad
I don't get it. Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 19th 2014, 8:23 pm
Am I a knight? Or a ninja of love

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

April 20th 2014, 2:16 am
GOOOOOOOOAL!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 20th 2014, 6:44 am
Whys GOLDuck named cucumber? He's not a Kappa

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 20th 2014, 2:53 pm
Romantaku wrote:Whys GOLDuck named cucumber? He's not a Kappa
From the Pokédex entry for Golduck in Pokémon Red and Blue Versions and Pokémon LeafGreen Version:

"Often seen swimming elegantly by lakeshores. It is often mistaken for the Japanese monster Kappa."

It is also apparently based on a Kappa. Wink

---

Love Japan hug love photo. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 20th 2014, 7:49 pm
Both my poké walker and my fit meter died Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 20th 2014, 7:56 pm
Romantaku wrote:Both my poké walker and my fit meter died Sad
They may just need new batteries. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 20th 2014, 8:30 pm
Marco had a little lamb

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 20th 2014, 9:17 pm
Those are some good goals. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 21st 2014, 6:58 am
Only one of those can mega evolve

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 21st 2014, 1:34 pm
I miss Nintendo Letter Box. Sad
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

April 21st 2014, 1:38 pm
No shinies there.

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 21st 2014, 1:56 pm
Nepgear wrote:No shinies there.
The only Shiny Pokémon I seem to find are Psyduck. It's true! Both of the Shiny Pokémon I've found so far in my own games (not counting Shiny Gyarados) have been Psyduck. Neutral

So from which anime does that catlike individual come? Smile
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

April 21st 2014, 5:56 pm
What are their levels and abilities?

Super Coinage!

April 21st 2014, 6:35 pm
Congrats

April 21st 2014, 8:41 pm
Romantaku wrote:Congrats
I'm not, it was an April Fools joke that our community did this year. Razz

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 22nd 2014, 1:36 am
Mio Akiyama wrote:What are their levels and abilities?
Tyson - Lv. 25 - Blaze
Ray - Lv. 25 - Synchronize
Rosetta - Lv. 25 - Chlorophyll
Marco - Lv. 21 - Static
Gilbert - Lv. 22 - Water Absorb
Maple - Lv. 21 - Sturdy
Hercule - Lv. 21 - Swarm

FUN FACT: It is said that if a Luvdisc should swim up to a couple, their love for each other would never end.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 22nd 2014, 7:10 am
Mega Espeon would look weird

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

April 22nd 2014, 11:30 am
Kawaii. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 22nd 2014, 2:15 pm
HD classic Xenoblade needs to happen on wiiu

April 23rd 2014, 11:56 am
I miss Swapnote. Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 23rd 2014, 12:02 pm
I need to watch Naruto... Heck I need to watch more anime period, the last time I watched a ton of anime was 2 years ago, but to be fair there was a "special" reason for it I love you

April 23rd 2014, 12:04 pm
Why did you say mouse at the end of your signature?  Suspect 

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Rena-rena-ryuugu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 23rd 2014, 12:05 pm
@reverse it's also the sound of kissing

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 23rd 2014, 2:26 pm
Chu is a word commonly used in the Pikachu language, though it seems to have multiple meanings depending on how it's said. Speaking of Pika-speak, there is a list of words currently translated, such as "Pikapi", which means "Ash" ("Satoshi" in Japanese). Pikachu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 23rd 2014, 3:03 pm
Elekid the plug pokemon

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 24th 2014, 12:06 pm
Kawaii. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 24th 2014, 2:59 pm
Here's a song about Xenoblade Chronicles! Smile

Xenoblade! Xenoblade!
A game that is...beloved and played!
Chronicles! Chronicles!
Something, some...thing, herd of bulls!
Monolith! Monolith!
Soft is the...de-veloperwhomadethisgameandisnowworkingonanewmasterpieceforWiiUbutIcouldn'tfitallthisin!
Xe-no-blaaaayayayayayayyyyde!

Yeah, I'm not the best songwriter. Neutral
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 24th 2014, 8:57 pm
Sudowoodo evolves from a bonsai plant

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 24th 2014, 9:55 pm
Fans: "Whoa, Luvdisc's got an evolved form now!"
Later...
TPCI: "We have decided to create over 150 brand-new Pokémon for Black and White, with no previous Pokémon until after the game is beaten. Oh, and none of the previous Pokémon will receive new Baby forms or evolutions."
Fans: "So...Luvdisc doesn't evolve? Then what's with Alomomola?"
SonicKnuckles
SonicKnuckles

April 25th 2014, 12:06 pm
What happened to your Skarmory?

Staroceancrazy wrote:
SonicKnuckles wrote:
Tech101 wrote:With the news of a new Yu Yu Hakusho I've started watching the old ones again. I watch them on YouTube on the weekends while driving in my car....well ok listen to them Lol. Don't need to see them as I know what's going on lol!  Great series!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my sole raisin for existing.
Wait what!? I think you meant reason not raisin Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 1625187496
O-kaaay so you're a dehydrated grape? Rolling Eyes
Lol. I meant reason. This is why I don't like spell checkers. Razz
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 25th 2014, 3:20 pm
SonicKnuckles wrote:What happened to your Skarmory?
I haven't caught him or her yet. Wink

Now then...
Reads signature...then sprays milk through his nose
That's kinda funny! Wait a minute...I'm not drinking milk right now! Surprised
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 26th 2014, 9:45 pm
Slime draws near!

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 26th 2014, 9:55 pm
Pikachu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 27th 2014, 4:24 pm
Roar

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 28th 2014, 6:52 pm
"Pika!"
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 28th 2014, 7:35 pm
Lickitunge turned into a weird Pokemon in gen IV

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 28th 2014, 7:50 pm
Romantaku wrote:Lickitunge turned into a weird Pokemon in gen IV
And it is for that reason that I question whether or not to let Camille evolve. Neutral

"Pipipi!" Pikachu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 28th 2014, 8:29 pm
Why hasn't Skarmory evolved yet?!

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 29th 2014, 1:08 pm
Kawaii! Drool

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 29th 2014, 3:30 pm
Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 GtzzComment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Ocp8Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 8ojv
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 29th 2014, 5:52 pm
So are you going to have a Bellossem or a Vileplume

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 29th 2014, 7:04 pm
Romantaku wrote:So are you going to have a Bellossem or a Vileplume
Yes. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 30th 2014, 6:55 am
Psychic Sylveon

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 30th 2014, 2:59 pm
Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Spr_4h_095Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 14 Spr_HGSS_Brock
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 30th 2014, 8:22 pm
Typhlosion

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 30th 2014, 8:28 pm
Kantō Prefecture, the location of Akihabara. ^_^
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 30th 2014, 8:37 pm
Can any of those Pokemon mega-evolve?

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 30th 2014, 9:15 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Can any of those Pokemon mega-evolve?
Yep! Heracross can. Wink

Can Rukia's lion Mega Evolve?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)