Go down

Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on November 26th 2013, 1:20 pm
You love all things kawaii. Wink

on November 26th 2013, 3:17 pm
I have seen more than 300 Pokémon in my Kalos Pokédex. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on November 26th 2013, 5:31 pm
I'm trying to find a shiny for my friend still, I'm never going to give up though

on November 26th 2013, 5:46 pm
That's quite the /me verse you've written, Otaku! Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on November 26th 2013, 7:23 pm
Let's hope Miiverse comes to 3DS before those 19 days are up

on November 26th 2013, 7:25 pm
Some people say Pokémon as "Pockymon".

on November 26th 2013, 9:14 pm
I'm trying to Masuda hatch and chain fish... I really want a cool shiny

on November 26th 2013, 9:44 pm
Your signature contains words.

on November 26th 2013, 9:48 pm
Multiverse looks like miiverse

on November 26th 2013, 10:01 pm
NNID looks like...well...NNID. Neutral

on November 27th 2013, 1:07 pm
Are you going to take a trip? Very Happy

on November 27th 2013, 2:30 pm
You know what's in the ocean? Why, (sea) stars, of course! Wink
@Staroceancrazy wrote:Are you going to take a trip? Very Happy
How did you know?! You must be a physicist! Surprised

on November 27th 2013, 2:47 pm
D&D style dating for me Razz

on November 27th 2013, 3:02 pm
The NID were a shady organisation featured in the series Stargate SG-1.

on November 27th 2013, 4:42 pm
Axis = 3D X + Y + Z = Axis

on November 27th 2013, 5:21 pm
Those are some fine games right there.

on November 27th 2013, 8:34 pm
Miiverse on 3DS can't come soon enough, also YouTube should be out in a few days on 3DS (Multiverse still looked like Miiverse to me)

on November 27th 2013, 9:25 pm
There are Shiny Skylanders too.

on November 28th 2013, 8:34 pm
D&D

on November 28th 2013, 8:57 pm
Text

on November 28th 2013, 9:41 pm
Sky and land and ers?

on November 28th 2013, 10:36 pm
Wii would like to play

on December 1st 2013, 10:56 am
What are your plans for this holiday? Wink

on December 1st 2013, 3:00 pm
Wow, you must really love that game! Surprised

Rukiafan wrote:What are your plans for this holiday? Wink
Well, I'll be visiting a friend for the first week; then I'll be back in my hometown for the next eleven nights, spending Christmas and New Year's Eve/Day with family-friends; then I'll be visiting my friend again for his birthday during the last four nights. Incidentally, I'll be almost-entirely absent from WiiWareWave during that period, but I intend to return in the New Year. Smile

on December 1st 2013, 6:27 pm
2 weeks till I get to play with my friends hopefully

on December 1st 2013, 8:19 pm
How romantic. Smile
Otaku X wrote:2 weeks till I get to play with my friends hopefully
On the 16th December?

on December 1st 2013, 9:18 pm
Well sometime soon I get to hang out with a couple friends from college for a month, maybe closer to a week but no more then 2 weeks

on December 1st 2013, 10:08 pm
That is so nice of you OtakuX. Wink

on December 1st 2013, 10:15 pm
Xenoblade is a tough game to beat 100%, but you are getting close to accomplishing the feat! Surprised

on December 1st 2013, 10:16 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave, Itsame. Smile

on December 1st 2013, 10:20 pm
Thanks GamerZack! You're a member at Nintendo Life too aren't you?

on December 1st 2013, 10:53 pm
Dinosaurs exist in Periquos, my 1st Edition D&D setting.
@Itsame wrote:Thanks GamerZack! You're a member at Nintendo Life too aren't you?
Yes, I am. Smile

on December 2nd 2013, 10:27 am
Every color of the rainbow text

on December 2nd 2013, 11:26 am
Kawaii. Wink

on December 2nd 2013, 3:13 pm
Three people, each holding a different weapon, implement or tool, along with a list of gameplay progress stats.

on December 2nd 2013, 10:24 pm
/me rolls a heart piece or something Razz

on December 2nd 2013, 11:39 pm
How romantic... Smile

on December 3rd 2013, 10:51 am
Zed the wiiwarewave member not Zedd the singer

on December 3rd 2013, 1:13 pm
Luvdiscs are funny looking pokemon! Very Happy

on December 3rd 2013, 3:32 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave, Tsubasa. Smile

on December 4th 2013, 1:12 pm
Your holiday break begins on December 16th? Smile

on December 4th 2013, 2:05 pm
Internet, 'ey?
Natsume wrote:Your holiday break begins on December 16th? Smile
Yes it does. I'm so excited! Very Happy

By the way, in case I have yet to say it, welcome to WiiWareWave. Smile

on December 4th 2013, 7:51 pm
1 day till sonic the hedgehog 3D

on December 4th 2013, 8:19 pm
Those would be fantastic features. Smile

on December 4th 2013, 9:51 pm
In those 11 days I should try to beat more games... Maybe 3 of them... But I probably won't Sad sigh...

on December 4th 2013, 11:01 pm
Otaku X wrote:In those 11 days I should try to beat more games... Maybe 3 of them... But I probably won't :(sigh...
I'm going to try and finish Skylanders Giants for Wii before I leave for my flight.

on December 5th 2013, 2:21 pm
I'm thankful that the holidays fall in winter where I live. Christmas in Summer just wouldn't be the same.

on December 5th 2013, 2:30 pm
Could cooking be considered a form of alchemy?

on December 5th 2013, 7:02 pm
11 days, I hope to get more of my backlog done

on December 5th 2013, 7:29 pm
Otaku X wrote:11 days, I hope to get more of my backlog done
It's actually 10 days. I forgot to update the countdown till my holiday.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum