Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
visicalc
visicalc

Where I've been... Empty Where I've been...

on December 8th 2013, 8:57 pm
About two months ago I started a job working in the software section of a toy store. The hours I'm working are quite long which is why I haven't been very active on the forum recently. Ironically in the past few months I've also managed to sell quite a few Nintendo consoles such-as the 2DS and Wii U whilst working in the store. :-)
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Where I've been... Empty Re: Where I've been...

on December 8th 2013, 9:19 pm
Nice that sounds great, on my days off I hope to go to stores and tell people about wiiu

Admin

on December 8th 2013, 10:35 pm
Welcome back to WiiWareWave, visicalc! Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on December 9th 2013, 12:04 pm
Welcome back! Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum