Go down

Re: Your Screen Name.

on April 30th 2012, 4:49 pm
lol mine is way to weird of a story to tell..it might creep some ppl out about me lol

on May 1st 2012, 10:27 am
LOL i remember you saying on ther HVS Forums that people kept calling you "Ultimatum" after the last Borne movie LAWLZ!!

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on May 1st 2012, 7:24 pm
I still get that in some places when I sign up and join in with discussions. I guess first encounters are always like that. Consecutive encounters people realise their mistake.

on May 2nd 2012, 9:11 am
LOL

on May 5th 2012, 8:09 am
Well, I've been a big fan of Yoshi since Super Mario World. Not much else to say. Razz

on May 5th 2012, 3:40 pm
Ulqiorra is my favorite espada in the Bleach series.

on May 6th 2012, 4:44 am
My old username, NintendoPurist, was the one I picked back in 2009, when I joined Nintendo Life. It was simply because I played Nintendo and nothing else. I've had numerous other ones both here and on NL, but my current one is GamerZack. To tell you why I chose that name, I must introduce myself:

"Hi! I'm Zack, and I'm a gamer."

Couldn't be simpler. Wink

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on May 6th 2012, 2:16 pm
I loved the game Chrono Cross on PlayStation 1 a little too much when I was a kid. It also sounds catchy and smooth when you say it aloud. lol

on May 7th 2012, 8:27 am
Awesoem stories guys. keep em up.

on May 7th 2012, 8:41 am
When I was 14 I created a person I always wanted to be, and that is Soundwav Sternburg, he did not have a name till about 2 years ago. The only reason I created Soundwav is due to the fact I was homeschooled and lived in a small town most of my live, so there was not alot of kids to make friends with. so that lead me to live in my head, so I got creative with other things. When I joined NL Nation (now called G4L) I live the life of soundwav, so I have no connection to my real self. I got the name Soundwav from one of my hobbies and passions , and that is Music, which is some thing I "CANNOT" live without, The sound wave is one of my few friends I had growing up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum