Go down

Re: break a wish

on June 13th 2015, 11:26 pm
Granted, now it's not installing at all because your PS3 crashed...into a wall...while driving a car.

I wish people would stop hitting themselves all the time. It's really annoying!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on July 11th 2015, 10:51 pm
Granted, but people are now kicking themselves instead. Razz

I wish Xenoblade Chronicles X would release earlier this year in NA. Neutral

on July 12th 2015, 6:28 am
Granted, but it all in Japanese, eShop only at 40000 GB or 4TB
I wish I could actually meet my special someone face to face right now and kiss her

on July 12th 2015, 1:29 pm
Granted, but you're both in the middle of a crowd of busy people when you meet.

I wish to see your credentials and confirm you are a fully-qualified genie before making my wish. For all I know you could just be an elemental posing as a genie. Suspect

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on July 12th 2015, 4:47 pm
Granted, but the price for that wish is to become a genie yourself. Razz

I wish that the world wasn't so chaotic right now.

on July 12th 2015, 4:58 pm
Granted, but that would mean certain people would have to leave the world.
I wish to go a week doing nothing, but cuddling with my special person Drool

on July 12th 2015, 5:26 pm
Granted, you spend a week as a stone statue cuddling with your Special One and have no memory of it afterwards.

I wish Iwata-san well into his next life. Crying or Very sad

on July 12th 2015, 6:11 pm
Granted, but I can't break this wish otherwise it would be cruler then the people who bashed him the past 3 years...
I wish that that those jerks NEVER said those awful things about Iwata

on July 12th 2015, 10:11 pm
Granted, and that's a wish I don't have the heart to screw-up.

I wish for something less depressing, like...pudding.

Admin
View user profile

on July 13th 2015, 1:44 pm
Granted, but you end up as Banana pudding. Razz

I wish that Iwata wouldn't have died. Sad

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum