Go down

Re: break a wish

on May 10th 2013, 10:27 pm
Granted, because procrastination sucks...

...and it is for that very reason that I wish to finish Element soon.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on May 13th 2013, 6:32 am
granted but you forgot where you put it.

I wish the weather would go back to being warm.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on May 13th 2013, 5:52 pm
Granted, but not for another three weeks!

I wish I had a monster truck! Yeah, yeah! A monster truck t-shirt!

^Anybody get that reference? If so, enjoy your 'net cookie! Cool

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on May 14th 2013, 6:18 am
i dont get it Sad

I wish i got that reference.

on May 14th 2013, 3:15 pm
Granted, but now you wish you hadn't watched that particular episode of The Amazing World of Gumball! Razz
Mr. Robinson in a bikini...bleurgh! Neutral

The person below me has just realised that I forgot to wish for something. lol!

on July 15th 2013, 8:21 pm
wait what

I wish the person above me played the break a wish game properly.

on July 15th 2013, 11:20 pm
Granted. I am now a complete and utter bore with zero personality and no measurable sense of humour. Neutral

I wish for my personality and sense of humour back. Also to not be boring.

on July 16th 2013, 5:39 am
granted but now your so energetic you cant sleep

i wish that the extreme heat alert in my area would go away

on July 16th 2013, 3:17 pm
Granted, but now it's f-f-f-f-freezing c-c-c-c-cold!

I wish pudding.

on July 16th 2013, 8:56 pm
granted but it turns to jello.

I wish i could figure out whats wrong with my computer.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum