Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
No Not The Magical Land Where Peter Pan And The Lost Boys Are From!

photo large1_zpsedbd59c9.jpg

After poor profits due to business restructuring the developer's of the Rune Factory and Lufia series Neverland has announced that they will be filing bankruptcy and closing their doors. The Japanese company made this announcement officially on their own website so there is no doubt that this is an official announcement.

Neverland was founded way back in 1993 and is possibly most known for its Lufia franchise. Rune Factory 4 sold well enough that Yoshifumi Hashimoto has stated that he will still try to create a Rune Factory 5 despite the current situation the company is in.

photo images7_zpse6f26782.jpg

Are you disappointed that yet another developer is closing its doors and do you hope that Yoshifumi Hashimoto will indeed release Rune Factory 5 somehow despite the current situation? Let us know in our comments!

Rune Factory And Lufia Developer Neverland Officially Closes Its Doors. 19654

Rune Factory And Lufia Developer Neverland Officially Closes Its Doors. 87457210

Rune Factory And Lufia Developer Neverland Officially Closes Its Doors. Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Mario fan of the 80s
As a fan of both the Lufia series and Rune Factory this news is very upsetting. Let's just hope that Rune Factory 5 will still be made! victory
pizzacore
This is awful news! Surprised
NINTENBRO
I've never played a Rune Factory game before. I was going to download Rune Factory 4 until I seen the visual quality of the game on the eShop. The Rune Factory games for the Wii looked so, so much better than RF4. I can't see myself paying $40 for such a noticeable downgrade in graphics. I know graphics aren't everything, but come on! Who really wants to play a game that doesn't even try to stay up to standard?
LickACow
Nintenbro wrote:I've never played a Rune Factory game before. I was going to download Rune Factory 4 until I seen the visual quality of the game on the eShop. The Rune Factory games for the Wii looked so, so much better than RF4. I can't see myself paying $40 for such a noticeable downgrade in graphics. I know graphics aren't everything, but come on! Who really wants to play a game that doesn't even try to stay up to standard?
Seriously? Sure the Wii games looked more "realistic" but the art style in Rune Factory 4 is very charming.
Himawari Chan
How sad. Crying or Very sad
Tsubasa
I really liked Lufia too! Crying or Very sad
GhastlyRockets
It's such a shame that so many good developers have been closing lately.
Itsame
Another developer bites the dust. No
Bazooka
Alway sad to hear this kind news. Sad
Tio-Tot
I hope the employees do not lose their jobs because of this.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)