Go down

Re: The person below you

on April 1st 2013, 5:06 pm
I always try to go to bed between 10:30PM and 11PM. Zacky needs his rest! Smile

TPBM will be checking the Crystals of Silveria series hub for a sneak-peek of episode two. Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Anonymous

on April 2nd 2013, 10:13 am
I will, in a moment Razz

TPBM believes north is south and though western guys set sail for the island 400 years ago, the island itself set sail bilions of years ago.

on April 2nd 2013, 2:51 pm
North isn't south! Why you try to confuse me?! Sad lol!

TPBM has seen a real poffertjesboot. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Anonymous

on April 3rd 2013, 9:59 am
I've never seen it, but I know it's there in Amsterdam Very Happy

TPBM is really eager to post his DS and DSi FCs in the new sections now Wink

on April 3rd 2013, 2:05 pm
They're live?! Sweet! Smile

The favourite Mario Kart Wii course of TPBM is Rainbow Road.

Anonymous

on April 4th 2013, 8:53 am
No Wink It's DK Mountain. It has been for years, yk Cool

TPBM's favourite Mario Kart Wii course is Shy Guy Beach.

on April 4th 2013, 3:05 pm
Shy Guy Beach is one of my 16 favourite retro courses, as well as one of my 32 favourite overall courses, in Mario Kart Wii. Smile

The favourite non-retro Mario Kart Wii course of TPBM is Rainbow Road. Cool

Anonymous

on April 4th 2013, 6:12 pm
I'm not sure. I can't choose between DK Snowboardcross and Rainbow Road Rolling Eyes

TPBM will write a novel.

on April 4th 2013, 6:14 pm
Anything is possible. Wink

TPBM thinks that TPBM could stand for "tasty prime beef mince" after reading this.

Anonymous

on April 4th 2013, 6:21 pm
or: That Person Bullied Me

TPBM lives on the brighter side of the day at the moment.

on April 4th 2013, 6:24 pm
It's almost lunchtime! Very Happy

Tasty prime beef mince likes to play Wii. lol!

Anonymous

on April 5th 2013, 9:32 am
Noon tomorrow'd be a-okay!

TPBM doesn't realize what time it is in my timezone, because he didn't check GXT for a week or so now.

on April 5th 2013, 2:34 pm
At the time of this post, it is roughly 11:35 PM on Friday, 5th April 2013 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Smile

TPBM is a plate of Fettuccine Alfredo.

Anonymous

on April 5th 2013, 5:58 pm
Surprised ...

TPBM is a Huckleberry Bread Pudding Razz

on April 5th 2013, 8:08 pm
I prefer to think of myself as a G.G.G. - a gigantic gamer geek. Razz

TPBM would visit my Animal Crossing town online if she or he had [Let's Go to the [City] Folk].

Anonymous

on April 5th 2013, 11:57 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:I prefer to think of myself as a G.G.G. - a gigantic gamer geek. Razz
You really don't wanna know what GGG means Rolling Eyes

GamerZack7 wrote:I TPBM would visit my Animal Crossing town online if she or he had [Let's Go to the [City] Folk].
Possibly, maybe, guess so ....

TPBM is offline but watching Razz

on April 6th 2013, 1:29 am
But I'm online and waiting to chat with you pre-GP. Surprised

TPBM likes to eat PWPSAWB. Smile

Anonymous

on April 6th 2013, 1:52 am
GamerZack7 wrote:But I'm online and waiting to chat with you pre-GP. Surprised
I'm sorry, we were having breakfast. I just solved another issue concerning the chatbox here and on my site.

GamerZack7 wrote:TPBM likes to eat PWPSAWB. Smile
What's that? Short for a sort of pinguin soup? Razz

TPBM will not show up in chat for another 5 minutes... Laughing

on April 6th 2013, 1:56 am
You were right. Neutral

TPBM now knows that PWPSAWB stands for poffertjes with powdered sugar and whipped butter. Wink

Anonymous

on April 6th 2013, 11:57 am
GamerZack7 wrote:TPBM now knows that PWPSAWB stands for poffertjes with powdered sugar and whipped butter. Wink
Rolling Eyes Does it? Laughing

TPBM will be on when I'm off Neutral

on April 6th 2013, 4:06 pm
I am logged-in while you're logged-off! Are you psychic?! Surprised

The person below me likes to watch animé.

Anonymous

on April 6th 2013, 11:01 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:The person below me likes to watch animé.
I do, but it's not my favourite Wink

TPBM likes to see more of those traditional Dutch recipes.

on April 6th 2013, 11:51 pm
DUTCH FOOOOD! Very Happy

The person below me is extra-cautious when using ATMs.

Anonymous

on April 7th 2013, 1:41 am
GamerZack7 wrote:The person below me is extra-cautious when using ATMs.
OMG! Now what? That's the trouble with TWA's Rolling Eyes Different things to different people.

TPBM would like to know the recipe of Appelflappen Laughing

on April 7th 2013, 3:37 am
Apple pancakes?! Surprised

TPBM lives in the Netherlands.

Anonymous

on April 7th 2013, 4:13 am
GamerZack7 wrote:Apple pancakes?! Surprised
Apple fritters, like apple-filled donuts Razz
GamerZack7 wrote:TPBM lives in the Netherlands.
And that's a zillion miles away Razz

TPBY isn't from Australia Laughing

on October 22nd 2013, 2:07 pm
You're correct. Wink
The Person Below Me lives within 50 miles/ 85 kilometers from the ocean. Wink

on October 22nd 2013, 2:31 pm
Yep, in fact I live relatively close to an ocean-themed theme park. Wink

The person below me is a high-ranking staff member right here on WiiWareWave.

on October 22nd 2013, 2:36 pm
I'm just a low posting member. Smile
TPBM is currently playing Pokemon X. Smile

on October 22nd 2013, 2:38 pm
Actually, I'm making posts on WiiWareWave at the moment. Wink

The person below me likes grilled cheese.

on November 8th 2017, 9:59 pm
No I'm a necromancer! JK anyways TPBM wasn't even a member when the person above me posted! Razz

Sent from Topic'it App

on November 10th 2017, 8:13 pm
Of course I was! I AM the person who posted above you! Silly @Reanfan! Razz

The person below me enjoys reading the Chromaicora Adventures.

on September 12th 2018, 12:05 am
Aye.

The person below me is a Cyan colored Octoling. Happy

on September 12th 2018, 9:36 am
Nope the person below me is a fan of Rean

on September 12th 2018, 3:15 pm
No, but I'm a fan of @Reanfan Wink

The person below me used to be a fan of strawberries (Ichigo)

on September 14th 2018, 5:40 pm
Nope I’m a fan of Japan and it’s women
The person below me is a tree that is common in Japan and these trees are romantic to me and one of them is a heart shaped one that I would take my girlfriend to on our Anniversary

on September 14th 2018, 6:00 pm
Nope, but I do have a Cherry Tree sapling in my garden. Wink

The person below me is an otaku. king

on September 14th 2018, 7:24 pm
Yeah I guess but I’ve been feeling less like one lately Sad the person below me is an octoling

on September 15th 2018, 2:58 pm
"Nailed it!"

The person below me is a Crusty Seanwich. Razz

on September 16th 2018, 6:47 pm
The person below me is ace quid

on September 17th 2018, 7:55 am
Nope, an Octoling. Wink

The person below me just read the words "The person below me just read the words".

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum