Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Marred by technical issues

photo 156_zps7c02246a.jpg

I had so much fun with Wii Sports Club: Bowling especially online against other clubs, but the first thing that hits you when playing Wii Sports Club: Tennis is how much lag and connectivity issues there are when playing the game online. At points it can almost be impossible to play because of the lag. The local multiplayer is as good as it has always been and is as fun as ever.

The controls are actually worse than they were in the Wii Sports version of the game unlike the improvement that was seen in Wii Sports Club: Bowling and it makes hitting the ball properly much too challenging.

photo 157_zps646fe223.jpg

The game looks beautiful in HD, but once again the graphics aren't much better other than the resolution than they were in Wii Sports. Custom Miiverse messages and other can be used to jeer your opponents during the game which I thought was a nice touch. I really enjoyed the court sounds and music in this game.

I think Wii Sports Club: Tennis is a fun game with so much to do with only the technical issues preventing it from being a fantastic game. I still think the game should be considered if you don't already own Wii Sports.

I give Wii Sports Club: Tennis a 6.5/10

Comments

KeAfan7
December 2nd 2013, 11:28 amKeAfan7
Nice work @Clαππαd your review is amazing. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)