Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Hit the lane with your friends.

photo 136_zpsc5d8c2f8.jpg

Wii Sports has always been about family fun and playing with friends and Wii Sports Club: Bowling takes multiplayer gaming in the series to the next level with online matches against friends and even members of the games' plethora of sports clubs that you may join. Clubs are sort of like regional and national teams that constantly compete to become the best club of a region, in my case that is the Americas. The online is pretty smooth in this sport and there is no shortage of people to play together with online.

The controls are accurate and responsive and the you will only rarely have to recalibrate your Wii Motion Plus controller. It's rare that I will say something of this sort, but Wii Sports Club: Bowling could actually help improve your real world bowling skills.

Wii Sports Club: Bowling also has a challenge mode and a 100 pin mode which are very fun to play.

photo 138_zps719529e3.jpg

The graphics do not seem much different from the Wii version of the game which is disappointing since it is supposed to be in HD, but the game still looks very pretty. The game has very realistic ball and pin physics which react the way they would in a real game of bowling so overall the game looks nice and runs smoothly.

The ambiance makes you feel like you are really bowling at an official bowling alley, but the single music track that loops over an over gets annoying. If there were two or three more songs it would not be annoying, but this is not a game ruining issue.

photo 137_zpsc7eabac9.jpg

This is a fun game to play with the family or online with your friends and can even improve your real life bowling skills. The game also features realistic physics and the most accurate controls of any bowling game out there. The fact that the graphics have only slightly been improved over the original Wii Sports and there is only one music track that loops over and over drags down this otherwise incredible Wii U title.

This game gets a 8/10

Comments

ShounenMania
November 11th 2013, 12:41 pmShounenMania
Sweet review! I agree with your score, but this quote says it all for your next review.
Clαππαd wrote:The online is pretty smooth in this sport
The online is very unstable and lag abounds in Wii Sports Club: Tennis unfortunately. Sad
Aqua Cherry Blossom
November 11th 2013, 1:01 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Nice review @Clαππαd. Smile
If the online were better I might have considered downloading the unlimited version of this game lol. Neutral
Ms_Kinomoto
November 11th 2013, 4:50 pmMs_Kinomoto
Um...nice review ms. Clannad Smile
KeAfan7
November 12th 2013, 12:52 pmKeAfan7
What a nice review @Clαππαd. It's very nice for a first time reviewer, heck it's even better than most of mine. Wink
As for the review itself, I completely agree that the one song track that loops forever in the game is very annoying, and I was also a bit disappointed by the minuscule improvement of the game's graphics, but the game is quite solid nonetheless. Wink
SonicKnuckles
November 12th 2013, 2:39 pmSonicKnuckles
I can only imagine how bad the score for Wii Sports Club Tennis will be considering how laggy and unstable the game is during online matches, but at least this game is deserving of that 8 it was awarded with. sonic 
Anonymous
Beautiful review @Clαππαd! I love you
KokorOtaku
November 12th 2013, 3:02 pmKokorOtaku
Great review, I bought both right now since I feel like I'd waste more money on the 24 hour trial
Elza
I love this game and your review is quite amazing as well! Smile
ToughGamer
December 5th 2013, 3:06 pmToughGamer
Good review. The new online features are good.
LizofDoom
January 18th 2014, 12:27 pmLizofDoom
Great review!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)