View previous topicGo downView next topic
Female Posts : 400
View user profile

Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix?

on October 30th 2013, 12:36 pm
Um....it seems sorta like indie developers are making more money than the big developers like Capcom and Square Enix so are they going to become the next big developers once the current ones close?

Male Posts : 403
View user profile

Re: Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix?

on October 30th 2013, 12:51 pm
That's the way businesses work, if the major players in an industry fall the up and coming smaller companies pick up the pieces and bring the industry back on its feet, and the games industry is no different. Capcom and Square Enix have done it to themselves, but I find the Nintendo is doomed comments that are more common than the far worse off Capcom and Square Enix which most people think are doing better than Nintendo hilarious. Super Saiyen

Male Posts : 136
View user profile

Re: Will indie developers replace big developers like capcom, konami, and square enix?

on October 30th 2013, 1:22 pm
All big businesses have to close at some point while new companies rise to the top. It's inevitable. Smile

Male Posts : 4227
View user profile

on October 30th 2013, 6:33 pm
I hope not id hate Capcom to die out

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing and has a Switch) and wants to add me
Male Posts : 675
View user profile

on October 31st 2013, 11:18 am
Sad to say, but it will likely happen it is just a matter of when Neutral

Male Posts : 29
View user profile

on October 31st 2013, 11:52 am
This is the law of business, nothing lasts forever.

View user profile

on October 31st 2013, 12:48 pm
That's why Nintendo must buy out Capcom, Sega/Atlus, platinum so that those companies can last a little while longer

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing and has a Switch) and wants to add me
Admin
Male Posts : 8680
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on November 1st 2013, 11:43 am
Sadly I don't think Nintendo will even if these companies go under. Sad

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum