View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: The "How Many [blank] Does it Take to [blank] a [blank]?" Game

on October 27th 2013, 7:14 pm
The whole family Very Happy
How many more sweet compliments am I going to get from my friend in Japan?

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on October 27th 2013, 7:46 pm
I could guess, but I think the surprise would be worth it! Wink

How many blank does it take to blank a blank?

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo

on October 27th 2013, 9:00 pm
Blank
How many games can I beat before years end?

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on October 27th 2013, 9:27 pm
Blank! lol!

How many pancakes does it take to fill my tummy?

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"

on October 28th 2013, 9:46 am
Five
How many years till I make it to Japan?

on October 28th 2013, 2:52 pm
As many years as it takes you to reach the land of Shinto, kabuki and Akihabara.

How many peas does it take to disgust a child?

on October 29th 2013, 9:32 am
Depends on the child, I liked peas
How many ____ does it take to _____ a _____

on October 29th 2013, 1:36 pm
Ooh, mad libs! Let's see... How many county fair does it take to dig a potato salad? HAHAHAHAHA! Mad libs are always such fun!

How many game companies does it take to buy Rare?

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum