A Spooky Treat!

photo download7_zps406a43c0.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil Mercenaries are now half price on the North American eshops through Halloween! Resident Evil: Revelations is now $19.99 on the Wii U eshop and $9.99 on the 3DS eshop, while Resident Evil: Mercenaries is $9.99 on the 3DS eshop!

Will you take the plunge and download these titles during this special holiday sale? Let us know in our comments!

Comments

KokorOtaku
Yes I have $15 in my eShop and don't know what to spend it on, I might as well DL RER and data transfer it so I can sell my boxed copy
Clαππαd
This seems like a really good deal. I like the image that you chose for the article Rukiafan. Smile
KokorOtaku
Thank goodness for the Save Data Back up feature that's out now... Otherwise I'd almost be outta room on my 32GB card... Ouch
Clαππαd
The Wii U needs this feature too considering how few USB hard drives are actually compatible with the console.
Staroceancrazy
Looks like I'll be downloading these two games this week! Very Happy
RWBY Yellow = Yang
NINTENBRO
Otaku X wrote:I might as well DL RER and data transfer it so I can sell my boxed copy
^ This. I still haven't finished RE:R, because I hate switching out cartridges constantly. So much so that SMTIV has been lodged in my 3DS since release. If anyone from WiiWareWave is ever in the mood for some Raid Mode, just let me know on the boards. I've only played Raid Mode with another person once. Which is kind of sad, seeing how good the online gameplay is.
KokorOtaku
@Nintenbro once I play it more I should, I plan to play some in honor of halloween
RoryLee
@Sunny
Have you picked up RE:Mercenaries? If so, we should play sometime soon.
NINTENBRO
on November 16th 2013, 3:34 pmNINTENBRO
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes, I did Rory. I haven't played too much of it, but it does seem like fun. I just wish it had voice chat. I can't wait for MH4 to get localized.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum