View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile

Planet Fish (short review)

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You must capture underwater life using your deep sea submarine by capturing them in bubbles,and catching the bubbles as they come back towards your submarine!

Gameplay

The gameplay in this title is fairly interesting and can have a slight learning curve,but it quickly gets old as you'll never feel very challenged.....

Graphics and Music

The graphics in planet fish is quite nice as they are beautifully detailed,yet colorful and cheerful!

The music is not really noteworthy,but isn't tragic either just don't expect anything memorable.

Bottom line-With gameplay that can be interesting,and beautiful graphics this game has some promise however it gets repetitive fast and doesn't ever get all that challenging so overall this is a game that has promise but ends up coming up short.

Price-500 points

Score ☆☆☆☆☆ 5.5/10

5- Average The game either has many flaws or the game is simply meh, purchase with caution.
Attachments
Planet Fish1.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(33 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Planet Fish2.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Rukiafan on July 1st 2011, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on June 30th 2011, 5:38 pmReanfan
↑ Review postponed see message above for details↑
Not surprised about the bad score,because this game sounds awful Mad
on July 7th 2011, 12:22 amCloud_Strife
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yeah this sounds quite boring thanks for the heads up,because I actually thought it looked decent before reading your review Neutral
@Cloud_Strife wrote:Yeah this sounds quite boring thanks for the heads up,because I actually thought it looked decent before reading your review Neutral
my thoughts exactly
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum