Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Battle An Alien Menace From Within!

Shin'en has had a long track-record of amazing titles on Nintendo's digital download shops over the years, so does Nano Assault Neo live up to the expectations of Shin'en quality games? Read our review to find out!

photo 92_zps9fa46943.jpg

Gameplay And Controls:

The controls of the game are awkward at first, but are easy to get used to as you control your ship with the Gamepad's left anolog stick and shoot with the right one. It certainly takes some getting used to, but other than this the game is absolutely amazing. There are four sectors with four stages each and you must work your way through each sector and defeat the boss at the end of each sector to unlock the next sector. The bosses are very original and can be a challenge to beat!

The online leaderboard is a great addition for a title that emphasizes on your score like Nano Assault Neo does. Another feature is the bonus game that you can play if you obtain the letters B O N U S that are hidden in each level. In the bonus game you need to collect credits while avoiding obstacles if you crash the bonus round ends, you can use the credits to purchase power ups or one ups!

photo 94_zps8b338c31.jpg

Sounds And Graphics:

The music in the game is interesting, yet subtle and the sound effects have a very retro arcade feeling to them with nice explosions and bleeping sounds as well! The graphics in the game live up to the standards Shin'en has set in their previous titles such as Jett Rocket and Fast Racing League as they are truly gorgeous with great detail that really pop in HD!

photo 93_zps082426e1.jpg

Bottom-Line:

With excellent gameplay and breathtaking visuals and audio Nano Assault Neo will keep you entertained for hours on end, however the awkward controls take some time getting used to. This is a title that belongs in any Wii U eshop library and we recommend downloading this title!

Score: 8.7/10

Last edited by Ichigofan on February 11th 2016, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Review: Nano Assault Neo (Wii U eShop) - Page 1 19654

Review: Nano Assault Neo (Wii U eShop) - Page 1 87457210

Review: Nano Assault Neo (Wii U eShop) - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Clαππαd
October 2nd 2013, 2:20 pmClαππαd
You have been busy posting so many reviews lately! Smile
SuperVash
October 3rd 2013, 2:03 pmSuperVash
I never do well on the leaderboards in this game, but it's fun regardless of that fact.
ShanaNoShakugan
October 3rd 2013, 2:15 pmShanaNoShakugan
Game is so much fun review is good too. Smile
Link_i_am
December 14th 2013, 12:08 pmLink_i_am
My best score is in the top 50! I think this is a good game, but I would say it's an 8 for me.
NINTENBRO
December 14th 2013, 12:34 pmNINTENBRO
Just to let everyone know, the price for Nano Assault EX has been permanently reduced to $10.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)