Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
New Ruins To Explore!

photo 3_zpsa00e49d7.jpg

Indie developer Nigoro has revealed that a sequel to their hit WiiWare title is in the works and that the game will feature a new hero who happens to be the daughter of the protagonist of the first La-Mulana title! There is no information regarding the platforms the game will be released on at this moment, but we'll let you know when that information is revealed!

Are you hoping for a Wii U eshop release for this title? Let us know in our comments below!

A La-Mulana Sequel Is In The Works! 19654

A La-Mulana Sequel Is In The Works! 87457210

A La-Mulana Sequel Is In The Works! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
September 22nd 2013, 3:31 pmAmufungal
I really hope Nigoro releases the game on the Wii U eshop Smile
Nintendobuddy64
September 22nd 2013, 3:42 pmNintendobuddy64
This reminds me that I need to download the first La-Mulana. The game does sound very good.
Himawari Chan
September 23rd 2013, 12:02 pmHimawari Chan
This should come to the Wii U eshop because as far as I know their first La Mulana game was the all time bestselling WiiWare game. Smile
Aussiegamer
September 23rd 2013, 12:28 pmAussiegamer
There is no reason why this shouldn't arrive on the Wii U eshop. :-D
ToughGamer
September 23rd 2013, 12:42 pmToughGamer
This would be the best news of the year for Nintendo if the game gets confirmed for the Wii U.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)