Go down
Admin
View user profile

I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year!

on September 8th 2013, 8:10 pm
I'm just 40 coins away from gold status with my only new purchases being my new Deluxe Wii U and recent Wii U eshop purchases, and with the post play surveys on the Wii U VC titles that I downloaded I should just barely reach gold status by the end of this week! Wink

Re: I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year!

on September 8th 2013, 9:03 pm
Congrats @Rukiafan Very Happy

Re: I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year!

on September 15th 2013, 2:44 pm
Well done, Rukiafan! Keep up the good work! Very Happy

*Octanner no Monogatari - NOW LIVE!
*???
*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast

on October 5th 2013, 10:02 pm
Good to hear and impressive. I've always found that it helps to hoard games or systems for when you truly "need" them point-wise, so you can ensure that you always get the status if you're buying a decent amount of retail releases per year. This is also far easier now that many third party games come with Club Nintendo codes.

on October 6th 2013, 10:57 am
Congratulations Rukiafan! I love you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum