Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Did you know that Final Fantasy VII was a Super Famicom game in its early stages of development? Empty Did you know that Final Fantasy VII was a Super Famicom game in its early stages of development?

August 2nd 2013, 1:48 pm
It's a little known, but true fact, however once the next gen consoles N64 and PSX were confirmed development switched to the N64. Then once the CDi incident occurred and Nintendo refused to use cd rom format software Squaresoft decided to switch over to the PSX and the rest is history! Wink

Did you know that Final Fantasy VII was a Super Famicom game in its early stages of development? 19654

Did you know that Final Fantasy VII was a Super Famicom game in its early stages of development? 87457210

Did you know that Final Fantasy VII was a Super Famicom game in its early stages of development? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Tasuki
Tasuki

Did you know that Final Fantasy VII was a Super Famicom game in its early stages of development? Empty Re: Did you know that Final Fantasy VII was a Super Famicom game in its early stages of development?

August 2nd 2013, 3:56 pm
Yep. I remember reading that somewhere. Don't remember where now.
Jnes5
Jnes5

Did you know that Final Fantasy VII was a Super Famicom game in its early stages of development? Empty Re: Did you know that Final Fantasy VII was a Super Famicom game in its early stages of development?

August 2nd 2013, 5:11 pm
I've also heard that Chrono trigger and Xenogears were originally going to be Final Fantasy VII as well, I don't really remember the reason why they didn't made them as such, I can only remember that the developers didn't felt like those two games were really appropriate to be a final fantasy game.

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

August 2nd 2013, 6:41 pm
Yes, yes I did Smile

August 5th 2013, 11:33 am
Tasuki wrote:Yep. I remember reading that somewhere. Don't remember where now.
I remember hearing it during Raith's Final Fantasy VII podcast episode on Nintyshroom Radio before it changed into a blog and forum website. I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)