Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial Atlus Fan Club

+4
Golden Freiza
Kain
KeAfan7
NINTENBRO
8 posters
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Unofficial Atlus Fan Club Empty Unofficial Atlus Fan Club

July 27th 2013, 3:55 pm
Atlus fans unite! To discuss the latest Atlus games you've been playing, or chat about some of your favorite game's developed by Atlus.

I'm currently playing through Shin Megami Tensei IV, but Devil Summoner: Devil Survivor (DS), Orge Battle 64: Person of Lordily Caliber (Wii VC) were the first two Atlus games I've owned. SMTIV has to be my favorite of the three, so far. If you're also playing SMTIV, I'd like to discuss strategies and such. I've been taking the game very slowly, and haven't even defeated Orthrus yet. I've been building my party with the available demons from the first & second stratum of Naraku, leveling them up and fusing them together until I get a demon with resistance to fire. I also just purchased my MC armor with resistance to fire, and he's at about level 10 now. So I should be just about ready to do battle, once I finish leveling up another demon I want to fuse. Does anybody here at WiiWareWave know what level a demon (if applicable) needs to be before their skill's have the ability to be enhanced?

Golden Freiza likes this post

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Unofficial Atlus Fan Club Empty Re: Unofficial Atlus Fan Club

November 28th 2020, 9:16 pm
I'm thoroughly enjoying Persona 5. At the rate I'm going, I won't beat it till halfway through this decade LMAO! lol!

Unofficial Atlus Fan Club 19654

Unofficial Atlus Fan Club 87457210

Unofficial Atlus Fan Club Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

November 29th 2020, 8:40 pm
I enjoyed SMT: Devil Survivor on 3DS as well as Persona Q more than I thought I would considering both were spin-off series. A bit of a separate question, but what did ATLUS add to Persona 5 in the Royal version of the game? scratch

Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza

February 1st 2021, 1:23 am
@Kain too much to list dude! Unofficial Atlus Fan Club 631737971

"I know this sounds cheap, but... just call me Golden Frieza."
Zatchbell
Zatchbell
Super Coinage!

July 2nd 2022, 5:41 pm
I cannot wait to play Persona on the go! Has anyone else pre-ordered a physical copy of Persona 5: Royal on Switch yet? I'll pre-order mine next week! Cool

July 2nd 2022, 7:06 pm
I have all three Persona games that are coming to Switch pre-ordered at Gamestop.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 11th 2022, 11:27 am
Just over a week left then I get to try out my first mainline Persona game!

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 11th 2022, 11:31 am
@KokorOtaku You are in for a real treat! P5R is one of the best dungeon crawling RPG's ever! Hope you have fun buddy! Unofficial Atlus Fan Club 631737971

Unofficial Atlus Fan Club 19654

Unofficial Atlus Fan Club 87457210

Unofficial Atlus Fan Club Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 8th 2022, 5:52 pm
Nearly 45 hours in already, I dabbled in Atlus a tiny bit on 3DS but Switch is where I’m going all out what with Catherine, SMTIII, V, and plan on going through Strikers after Royal then probably 4 after that, but at some point I gotta get back to 13 Sentinels and hopefully Atlus will port Odin Sphere and Dragons Crown to Switch as well as some of their 3DS titles… phew that was a lot

December 19th 2022, 11:42 am
I've only played the SMT games on Nintendo consoles, so I've never played a Persona game. But the way you guys talk about P5R makes me want to give it a try.

KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 5th 2023, 9:35 pm
@SunDownSamurai yeah it’s great, I’m at the last boss right now but I’m taking a break but started up the sequel Strikers and am loving that too. I’ve gotta go back to my other Atlus titles like SMT Nocturne and V, but we’re also very close to Persona 4 and 3 ports so I’ll be busy

SunDownSamurai likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 19th 2023, 7:03 pm
Started up Persona 4 Golden today and even though it’s slower than 5 I still am really enjoying it, I just hate how this came out the day before Fire Emblem Engage. I also plan on playing through Person 3 Portable and doing the female route since this game added it in

Kain likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)