Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Anonymous

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) Topic Empty Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) Topic

on June 28th 2013, 11:50 am
I'll start the discussion by asking when is the next fishing contest?
Anonymous

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) Topic Empty Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) Topic

on July 9th 2013, 1:17 pm
I love the new house customization system in ACNL! I love you
Golden_Toad
Golden_Toad

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) Topic Empty Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) Topic

on July 9th 2013, 1:27 pm
I heard that the game has a lot of simulation genre features added, what is new since Animal Crossing: City Folk?
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

on July 19th 2013, 2:50 pm
What's the maximum population of a town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

on August 24th 2013, 1:40 pm
I just scored the Luigi Cap for my character I found it buried in my town.
I suppose a friend may have buried it for me to find.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
ShanaNoShakugan
ShanaNoShakugan

on August 24th 2013, 2:39 pm
Lucky! Smile

GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on March 18th 2015, 12:34 am
How was everyone's Shamrock Day? I wore my Triforce Tee, since it's green. I also wore a Leprechaun Hat which Isabelle gave to me. Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum