Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Pokemon X and Y Discussion

+9
Himawari Chan
Megatron2000
ShounenMania
KeAfan7
KokorOtaku
RyanNerdyGamer
Sneaker
ToughGamer
Staroceancrazy
13 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Pokemon X and Y Discussion - Page 1 Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y Discussion

October 8th 2013, 2:39 am
Not long to go till the game's launch! Who else is excited? Very Happy
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 8th 2013, 2:16 pm
I am! I just purchased Froakie and Fennikin plushes in anticipation of the new Pokemon game! Very Happy

Pokemon X and Y Discussion - Page 1 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

October 8th 2013, 3:40 pm
I take it you'll choose either Fennekin or Froakie then? Smile

As for me, I guess I'll go with either Charmander and Froakie or Squirtle and Chespin, the reason being that I always choose Bulbasaur in the Gen I games and their remakes, and I never give enough attention to either Charmander or Squirtle. Also, Froakie and Chespin have really grown on me. Very Happy

By the way, Chespin's Stage 2 evo is starting to look a lot like it could be Grass/Rock-type. Oh well, so much for the final evolutions being Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fighting. Neutral
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

December 10th 2013, 12:50 pm
Why can't I beat the final Gym Leader?
Even my Pokemon with double type advantage are being defeated easily lol. No

Pokemon X and Y Discussion - Page 1 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 10th 2013, 6:22 pm
I didn't think he was too tough to defeat. I guess I must have just been lucky.

Well, I've mapped-out my Pokémon teams in X, Y and a hypothetical Z:

Pokémon X:

Pokémon Y:

Pokémon Z:
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

January 13th 2014, 10:52 am
I love wonder trade I just got a shiny Squirtle in exchange for my level 64 Psyduck that had a rare trait Very Happy

Pokemon X and Y Discussion - Page 1 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 13th 2014, 2:51 pm
Wow, that's very lucky, Staroceancrazy! Maybe I should use Wonder Trade more often. Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 14th 2014, 8:40 pm
Does anybody own both versions? Are there any problems with StreetPass when playing both games on the same 3DS?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 16th 2014, 6:06 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:My theory is that we'll be able to play remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire on 3DS, and the Torchic with Blazikenite promotion is a sneak preview of what's to come.
Called it! Wink

So I'm on my second playthrough of Pokémon X, and my party has just attained its tenth member! Here's how it looks at the moment:

Foamy (Greninja) Lv. 45; Scaly (Venusaur) Lv. 45; Baron (Tyrantrum) Lv. 45; Phoenix (Talonflame) Lv. 45; Sheen (Doublade) Lv. 45; Fuzzy (Swirlix) Lv. 45; Powdonna (Hippowdon) Lv. 45; Glowy (Ampharos) Lv. 45; Popsicle (Bergmite) Lv. 45; Turbo (Poliwrath) Lv 45

After I beat the game, I'd like to add Delphox and Scizor to my party as well, so that I can round it out with some of the missing types and also add a second Mega Evolution-capable Pokémon to my party. Whether I train "Kinniekins" or simply breed my own Sixth Generation is still something for me to ponder over, though.

Does anybody want to trade or battle Pokémon online? Pikachu
Tio-Tot
Tio-Tot

August 17th 2014, 7:41 pm
I might be willing to trade a level 75 Static Pichu for your Lv. 45; Scaly (Venusaur) if it has good abilities and stats.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 17th 2014, 7:55 pm
Erza wrote:I might be willing to trade a level 75 Static Pichu for your Lv. 45; Scaly (Venusaur) if it has good abilities and stats.
I couldn't possibly part with Scaly, not after all we've been through together! Surprised

Wow, I guess players really do get attached to the Pokémon they train. Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 16th 2014, 1:26 am
I traded a Lv. 1 Fennekin on GTS in exchange for a Charmander, and I've decided to breed my own female Charmander for my party. The problem is the 7:1 male-female ratio. So far I've hatched 29 Charmander eggs, and simple mathematics would suggest that at least 3 of those should be female; sadly, this is not the case. Neutral 

It's ironic, because the Fennekin I hatched for the trade was female, and I wasn't even trying. Now I'm trying to hatch a female Charmander and it's not working at all! Pokemon X and Y Discussion - Page 1 1625187496
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)