Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Fresh Crew Members Needed!

photo WWWlogo22_zpsc507135e.jpg

We are currently hiring new news anchors and reviewers here at WiiWareWave as we are in need of more regular content on our website!

The news anchor positions are completely voluntary and will not be paid, unless at some point our website becomes profitable in which case all staff would be paid.

The reviewer positions will also be unpaid, but reviewers do sometimes receive a free review copy of the games we have them review thanks to the amazing indie developers we have the pleasure of dealing with such as Sabarasa Games, Nnooo, etc.

Staff will be chosen based on both talent and character so whether you are relatively new or a long-time member if you show that you are both talented at the position and friendly we will be glad to add you to our crew!

For those interested please email us at media@wiiwarewave.com with an example of what you are capable of and try to stay active over the next week or two so we can see how well you get along with the other members and we'll determine if you qualify for the position.

For members who have been active for more than 2 months we might decide to hire you immediately based on talent since we might already have a firm grasp on how you and other members of the community get along!

We look forward to working with you, our future crew-mates!

New News Anchors And Reviewers Needed! 19654

New News Anchors And Reviewers Needed! 87457210

New News Anchors And Reviewers Needed! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
June 4th 2013, 4:26 pmRyanNerdyGamer
May I please be a WiiWareWave journalist? Smile

...what? I already am?! That was quick! Very Happy

Joking aside, I'd be happy to write more reviews for the site Rukiafan. I'm also planning to do the next part of the Pokémon retrospective sometime this week. Wink
Tasuki
June 4th 2013, 8:14 pmTasuki
Hey I am still around just got a little busy at work. Should have a review up by this weekend if thats ok.
KeAfan7
June 4th 2013, 9:24 pmKeAfan7
I'm looking forward to that review @Tasuki . Wink
Tasuki
June 4th 2013, 10:00 pmTasuki
I think alot of you guys are going to like this one. For one thing my review will be based on a game that I am playing for the first time so I wont have nostalgia blinding me lol.
Anonymous
June 6th 2013, 10:20 amGuest
I'll write an Animal Crossing: New Leaf impressions article for you this weekend since I got my copy early from a contest! I love you

I won't be able to post it until Sunday because of the rules of the contest though.
RyanNerdyGamer
June 6th 2013, 1:53 pmRyanNerdyGamer
That should make for a fascinating read Kushina-chan. I'm looking forward to it! <(-^,^-)>
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)