Latest topics

View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Where did everyone go?

on June 23rd 2013, 11:10 am
You were the one who chose punBB, not me! Wink I bet he's as good as Mr. E.
Admin
View user profile

on June 23rd 2013, 11:13 am
PunBB isn't the issue, it's the new editor. Anyways it looks like some of you are returning....darn ACNL and NSLU are probably to blame as well. Laughing

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on June 23rd 2013, 11:14 am
Ruki, if you'd just sh... up.... It's nobody's fault, kk? So stop nagging.
Admin
View user profile

on June 23rd 2013, 11:20 am
I would appreciate it if you Would Not tell me to shut up, and second Forumotion should not have made all of its customers become beta testers for an obviously rushed text editor. It's not bad if you have a pc, but most of our members use gaming consoles and mobile devices so it is negatively effecting our website. Twisted Evil

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on June 23rd 2013, 11:22 am
Whatever. How much time did you invest in doing an inventory on your members to know what device they use? Furthermore, did you ever listen to what you members really want? Rolling Eyes

on June 23rd 2013, 11:51 am
I set up Google Analytics for the site and I can say that over 50% of the visitors use Windows, 25% use mobiles and the rest use gaming consoles

View user profile

on June 24th 2013, 12:57 am
I mostly use my PC to view this site but that's what I use when I am at home. I do have a smartphone but I really don't use the internet on it unless I really have to. As for my console well they are in the same room as my computer so I just out of habit use my PC for all my web browsing needs.

on June 24th 2013, 10:39 am
Samantha got herself banned again. Sad
Admin
View user profile

on June 24th 2013, 12:17 pm
Kushina wrote:Samantha got herself banned again. Sad
Honestly I am surprised its not a permaban this time.

on June 25th 2013, 8:54 am
Work, Sad oh well means more money to go to Japan... Soon? I hope

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum