Admin
View user profile

Re: Where did everyone go?

on June 13th 2013, 5:29 pm
I'm all by myself today...Crying or Very sad

on June 13th 2013, 10:19 pm
What do you mean? I'm right here! Surprised

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on June 14th 2013, 1:17 pm
I think the new editor and the issues it's causing are making people not want to post. Sad

on June 14th 2013, 3:17 pm
Im here don't worry, just have work a lot latley

on June 14th 2013, 3:35 pm
Some members could be on holiday for the summer. Others might be busy with work/study/Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Not to worry, I will likely be here at least once a day. Wink

Wait...there's a new editor?! Surprised

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on June 14th 2013, 3:48 pm
Hold up, I'm still here !

I'ts just that I had to take a little break from the E3 post and live chatroom we did... and very early nonetheless !

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Admin
View user profile

on June 15th 2013, 2:42 pm
I hope things pick back up as the bugs get fixed.

on June 15th 2013, 5:47 pm
AAAAHHHH!! BUGS!! Prinny

on June 16th 2013, 5:17 pm
I miss everyone. Sad

on June 16th 2013, 6:45 pm
, Kushina. WiiWareWave used to be so lively. We need everybody to come back. Sad

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum