Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin
Looking Good!

Dr. Eggman will be returning along with 6 all-new villains in this epic upcoming Sonic The Hedgehog title which looks a little like Super Mario Galaxy in-terms of its game mechanics. The game will feature multiplayer modes and each version of the game will have unique features.

The Wii U version will allow players to control the color powers using touch-screen controls and by tilting the gamepad it'll also feature off-screen play to play the game right on the gamepad!

The 3DS version will feature exclusive stages and powers not seen in the Wii U version of the game!

photo 650x2_zps6b0bb9af.jpg

The Chief Content Officer of SEGA of America, Hiroyuki Miyazaki said this in a recent press release:

"We are proud of the strong relationship between Nintendo and SEGA and look forward to continuing success with Sonic Lost World on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.

The game marks an evolution of the Sonic series and fans - both old and new - will be excited by a story which sees two of video games biggest adversaries, Sonic and Dr. Eggman, joining forces for the first time to help defeat a new deadly threat.

We'll let you know more about this amazing looking game in the coming months!

Trailer Source: IGN

Comments

KokorOtaku
on May 30th 2013, 9:44 pmKokorOtaku
Can you feel time, slipping down your spine?
Sonic boom, sonic boom!
If you don't stop their will be no future for us
7 rings in hand
"insert 16-bit vocals here" Razz
Anonymous
on May 31st 2013, 7:02 pmGuest
This game looks so fun! I love you
NINTENBRO
on June 1st 2013, 3:07 pmNINTENBRO
I'm interested.
Towafan7
on June 1st 2013, 3:17 pmTowafan7
It looks much better than Sonic Heroes and other recent 3D Sonic The Hedgehog games in my opinion. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum