Increased ads Incoming!

photo WWWSlogan_zps7f18b197.png

Our premium site features such as reduced ads and the removal of our webhosts images and copyrights are going to expire on May 28th! For under $7 worth of donations we'll be able to keep these features for three more months!

We thank you all for your continued support.

Comments

Staroceancrazy
Anonymous
on May 19th 2013, 2:40 pmPAL96
How much you need?
Towafan7
Around $7.00 for three months worth of premium features. Thank you for your interest. Wink
Anonymous
on May 22nd 2013, 2:22 pmPAL96
Lucky for you I have $7.00 that i was holding onto (virtual currency on a website) but i can withdraw it to your paypal account (via paypal, of course) I would just need your paypal number. Smile victory
Towafan7
I don't have Paypal myself, but I'll ask my staff so they can add your donation! Thank you very much! Very Happy
KingreX32
Towafan7
KingreX32
https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=Lu3vw96_2xgCYbiairx7ikRGh-jX5zOmmHvA1wd5IKLLXPgMZWMIyKJNDEC&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d14f86393d55a810282b64afed84968ec

im not sure if this is right
PAL96
Oh ok, well since im making a donation it would only make since to join the site too! Smile But all i need is youe paypal account number, I just hit withdraw on my site then and it withdraws to said account.
Towafan7
PAL96
Payza, Liberty Reserve and E-gold would also work.
PAL96
Towafan7
I don't know, KingreX32 still hasn't contacted me yet. the direct donate page is here if this would work. http://www.WiiWareWave.com/donate
PAL96
Yeah i don't think it will because the site I'm using to donate from call's for a specific paypal account (number)..
Towafan7
Oh....I'll try to contact KingreX32 again, I'm sorry for all this hassle this is causing. Wink
PAL96
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum