Increased ads Incoming!

photo WWWSlogan_zps7f18b197.png

Our premium site features such as reduced ads and the removal of our webhosts images and copyrights are going to expire on May 28th! For under $7 worth of donations we'll be able to keep these features for three more months!

We thank you all for your continued support.

Please Donate to WiiWareWave To Keep The Ruduced Ads And Furumotion Copyrights Off Our Site! Rukiafan7
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

Staroceancrazy
Anonymous
on May 19th 2013, 2:40 pmPAL96
How much you need?
Towafan7
Around $7.00 for three months worth of premium features. Thank you for your interest. Wink
Anonymous
on May 22nd 2013, 2:22 pmPAL96
Lucky for you I have $7.00 that i was holding onto (virtual currency on a website) but i can withdraw it to your paypal account (via paypal, of course) I would just need your paypal number. Smile victory
Towafan7
I don't have Paypal myself, but I'll ask my staff so they can add your donation! Thank you very much! Very Happy
KingreX32
Towafan7
KingreX32
https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=Lu3vw96_2xgCYbiairx7ikRGh-jX5zOmmHvA1wd5IKLLXPgMZWMIyKJNDEC&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d14f86393d55a810282b64afed84968ec

im not sure if this is right
PAL96
Oh ok, well since im making a donation it would only make since to join the site too! Smile But all i need is youe paypal account number, I just hit withdraw on my site then and it withdraws to said account.
Towafan7
PAL96
Payza, Liberty Reserve and E-gold would also work.
PAL96
Towafan7
I don't know, KingreX32 still hasn't contacted me yet. the direct donate page is here if this would work. http://www.WiiWareWave.com/donate
PAL96
Yeah i don't think it will because the site I'm using to donate from call's for a specific paypal account (number)..
Towafan7
Oh....I'll try to contact KingreX32 again, I'm sorry for all this hassle this is causing. Wink
PAL96
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum