View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile
Goodbye Forever...?

photo k-bigpic_zps9a718675.gif

EA has confirmed with Kotaku and other websites that they have no games under development on the Wii U or 3DS and that they have no current plans to release more games on the consoles.

Are you upset that games such as Madden, Fifa, or Need For Speed will not be released on a Nintendo console in the immediate future? Let us know in our comments.

Update The source has changed their statement saying that EA is not ruling out a Wii U release in the future.

Source: Kotaku

Last edited by Rukiafan on May 16th 2013, 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

We can survive without EA. Actually if you think about it EA has not been doing good as of late. Selling their stocks, laying off even more people. Its like they are being held together literally by some kind of cheap tape. And we all know the adhesive in tape eventually starts to fade. Maybe EA will soon be fading away as well. I dont know that 100% for sure But it doesnt look too good for them.
Two words... Butt hurt
Why did Kotaku exaggerate about this at first? Still EA is really acting butt hurt. No
Today made me realize I still don't care, because one word SEGA!
Yeah SEGA was crippled by EA doing this to them, but EA isn't a powerhouse like it was back then. If anything EA is more likely to fail than Nintendo at the moment. Razz
Yeah apparently there's another SEGA game we don't know about exclusive to Nintendo that'll be revealed on the 29th, also rumored sonic playable in MK8 :O come on ninetndo buy out SEGA do it!
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum