View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8712
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
Three Is The Charm!

photo Smb2_comparison_zpsb215dba9.png

We have already reported that Super Mario Bros. 2 is headed to the Wii U Virtual Console this week, but we now know that two other titles will also be released this week on the service!

photo images4_zpsb1b93fd1.jpg

One of the titles is Super Ghouls and Ghosts for the SNES that will be available for $7.99 and is a difficult arcade action/platforming title from Capcom that is sure to test your gaming skills!

photo smet_zps56a4793f.jpg

And the other title is Super Metroid for the SNES which will be 30 cents for a limited time as part of the Famicom anniversary celebration! This game is a classic in the platforming/adventure genre and is know for its difficulty and originality!

Are you going to download any of these titles that are going to be released on the Wii U eshop later this week?

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

I'll definitely download Super Metroid and Super Mario Bros. 2!
All 3! First time playing Super Ghost n Goblins, just bought the original on 3DS yesterday (why have I waited so long to play this series?)
I get Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Metroid those games give fond merory to me. Cool
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum