Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Is it true that EA has filed for bankruptcy? Empty Is it true that EA has filed for bankruptcy?

May 10th 2013, 1:10 pm
I heard that EA has filed for bankruptcy on my local news channel is this really true?

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

Is it true that EA has filed for bankruptcy? Empty Re: Is it true that EA has filed for bankruptcy?

May 10th 2013, 1:30 pm
I haven't heard anything yet. |0

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Is it true that EA has filed for bankruptcy? 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Is it true that EA has filed for bankruptcy? Empty Re: Is it true that EA has filed for bankruptcy?

May 10th 2013, 2:08 pm
if this is true those pricks deserve it.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Is it true that EA has filed for bankruptcy? Captaincanucksigcopy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

May 10th 2013, 2:37 pm
@kingreX32 I wouldn't say bankruptcy for them, but yeah ever since Nintendo didn't allow origins on WiiU they've been so butt hurt and have been trying all they can to ignore Nintendo and make them look bad when in truth EA is the bad guy here

Admin

May 10th 2013, 3:09 pm
butthurt indeed. Thats why none of their newer games are coming to the WiiU. I hope they crash and burn. That origin deal was unfair and lopsided. It was bad deal.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Is it true that EA has filed for bankruptcy? Captaincanucksigcopy
Tasuki
Tasuki

May 10th 2013, 7:50 pm
I dont think that they are going bankrupt. They just got the Star Wars License from Disney. I think you may have heard wrong.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)