Go down

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 12:42 am
Our new slogan is "Ride The Wave!" what do you think of it?

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Rukiafan7

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty Re: What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 1:33 am
It sounds catchy. Smile

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty Re: What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 10:14 am
Was that Ocean Sprays theme at one time? For some reason I think of that when I hear it lol. But yeah I agree its very catchy.
Tails86
Admin
View user profile

on May 6th 2013, 5:25 pm
Sounds pretty cool to me victory

Wii U NNID Tails86
A true reviewer wipes his hands clean with every game! (Even the bad ones!)

on May 7th 2013, 2:42 am
It's better than "Ride the Walrus"! Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on May 8th 2013, 11:09 am
it definitely fits

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Captaincanucksigcopy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum