Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 12:42 am
Our new slogan is "Ride The Wave!" what do you think of it?

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty Re: What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 1:33 am
It sounds catchy. Smile
Tasuki
Tasuki

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty Re: What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 10:14 am
Was that Ocean Sprays theme at one time? For some reason I think of that when I hear it lol. But yeah I agree its very catchy.
Tails86
Tails86
Admin

on May 6th 2013, 5:25 pm
Sounds pretty cool to me victory

Wii U NNID Tails86
A true reviewer wipes his hands clean with every game! (Even the bad ones!)
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on May 7th 2013, 2:42 am
It's better than "Ride the Walrus"! Wink

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

on May 8th 2013, 11:09 am
it definitely fits

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Captaincanucksigcopy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum