Go down

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 12:42 am
Our new slogan is "Ride The Wave!" what do you think of it?

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty Re: What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 1:33 am
It sounds catchy. Smile

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty Re: What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 10:14 am
Was that Ocean Sprays theme at one time? For some reason I think of that when I hear it lol. But yeah I agree its very catchy.
Tails86
Admin
View user profile

on May 6th 2013, 5:25 pm
Sounds pretty cool to me victory

Wii U NNID Tails86
A true reviewer wipes his hands clean with every game! (Even the bad ones!)

on May 7th 2013, 2:42 am
It's better than "Ride the Walrus"! Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on May 8th 2013, 11:09 am
it definitely fits

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Captaincanucksigcopy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum