Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Tails86's WiiWareWave Debut!

Youtube video game news anchor/reviewer Tails86 has partnered with WiiWareWave and allowed us to use some of his videos on our website! This is the first video we've been allowed to use. What do you think of this impressions video for Rayman Legends Challenges?

Rayman Legends Challenges App First Impressions 19654

Rayman Legends Challenges App First Impressions 87457210

Rayman Legends Challenges App First Impressions Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
April 27th 2013, 12:13 pmStaroceancrazy
Awesome video Tails86! Welcome to WiiWareWave Very Happy
Amufungal
April 27th 2013, 12:17 pmAmufungal
Nice first impression video Smile
sdw4527
Still hate how the game was delayed even further, but it's a decent replacement until the game is released. At least there are daily challenges Smile
Amufungal
April 27th 2013, 2:16 pmAmufungal
Well according to Ubisoft the date they gave us was wrong so it wasn't actually a delay Smile
sdw4527
Amufungal wrote:Well according to Ubisoft the date they gave us was wrong so it wasn't actually a delay Smile

Well, of course they would say that. The game was actually ready to be shipped for the Feb. release date, but was delayed for multiplatform launch by Ubisoft. Ubisoft's the one at fault for this, not the developers. The developers were nice enough to release the challenge mode for FREE for Wii U owners.
DigiDestined
April 28th 2013, 1:54 pmDigiDestined
This app seems like it has quite a bit of content. =)
I will download later today. Smile
Aussiegamer
April 28th 2013, 2:22 pmAussiegamer
Impressive video mate. :-D
Tinglemaster
April 28th 2013, 2:54 pmTinglemaster
Looks fun! Cool
KeAfan7
test.
Chickgoboom
April 28th 2013, 5:38 pmChickgoboom
Sweet video :c)
FM_Alchemist
April 28th 2013, 8:21 pmFM_Alchemist
Good video Tails86!
ToughGamer
April 29th 2013, 12:38 pmToughGamer
Good first impressions.
Tails86
Thanks alot everyone for the kind words. Wii-kly Reviews really tries the best we can to make great content that fans and even newcomers to my youtube to enjoy. And a big thankyou to RukiaFan for just letting me join this awesome website. I hope to be able to talk to more of you guys in the future as well as possibly add one of you guys in my next video that i will be working on. Thanks again and Have an awesome day.
Amufungal
Welcome to WiiWareWave Smile
KeAfan7
Thanks for joining us Tails86. Wink
Tails86
Thanks Amufungal.Its great to be here Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)