Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Anonymous

Happy Record Store Day :) Empty Happy Record Store Day :)

April 21st 2013, 9:30 am

Hope you guys like it:) BTW Happy Record Store Day was yesterday lol along with International Weed Day ....lol

But I insure I was not on any drugs while making this song Razz
ok I was allergy medication xD
Anonymous

Happy Record Store Day :) Empty Re: Happy Record Store Day :)

April 21st 2013, 9:37 am
Wow! Cool I've seen your productions on YT. You're developing your own style here! Happy Record Store Day :) 631737971 I Love Music Razz

It reminds me a bit of an ATB song called Horizon. Now you got me in that mood to listen oldies again Happy Record Store Day :) 1625187496

Anonymous

April 21st 2013, 10:06 am
Wait a minute... International Weed Day? Smoke'm if you got'm! I know I won't and never will! Razz

ATB - Get High
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

April 21st 2013, 10:27 am
NO! It's international otaku day (lasts from Jan 1- Dec 31)

April 21st 2013, 10:57 am
Whut? You everlasting... Ohhh..... I'm Cecilia Alcott. Do you want a sandwich (05:05)?

Anonymous

April 21st 2013, 5:29 pm
lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)