View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile
Our Podcast Series Has Returned!

What did you think of our Episode of Luigi Special? Let us know in the comments below!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on April 14th 2013, 5:00 pmGuest
Swell! Something is missing here Laughing
Yeah copyright notices forced me to remove the video. Neutral
on April 14th 2013, 5:19 pmGuest
Why don't you place it on my server?

EDIT: Or create your own, with 1.5T of diskspace @ 000webhost.com . Razz I've got mine there!
It's strange that they asked you to remove it because WiiWareWave Podcast Episode #1 is still available to view and that features footage from Monster Hunter Tri.

I can't understand why Ubisoft would have a problem with the new podcast because lots of independent sites use their promotional footage in their videos. I think it would be nice if YouTube acted with some consistency, so people knew what they could and couldn't use.
i think its nintendo, cause you had luigis mansion in there. for the assassins creed part you acknowledged the third party content. It was nintendo that got it blocked.
if you still have the video files, i can host it on my site. instead of youtube.
on April 15th 2013, 8:36 amGuest
That's the same I offered him, but he didn't respond.
Ok guys the cast is back up watch it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3QEyh7c_tw

on April 15th 2013, 7:33 pmGuest
Razz Haha! Good job you guys! Great first appearance, KingreX32! You did very well on covering that Need for Speed Most Wanted story. Even my Nintendo Channel Shutdown news item got covered Laughing

P.S.: You should really work on that sound quality next episode! Wink
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum