Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Losing A Premium Feature!

We Will Lose Our Increased Gallery Storage On April 23rd! PictureGallery_zpse8eb88a0

We'll be losing our 100MB storage upgrade for our gallery on April 23rd which will leave us with just 20MB of storage for the feature, you can help us extend our upgrade by donating to us at this link!

Every 100 credits will allow us to keep our extra file storage for an additional month! Let us know your thoughts in our comments!

We Will Lose Our Increased Gallery Storage On April 23rd! 19654

We Will Lose Our Increased Gallery Storage On April 23rd! 87457210

We Will Lose Our Increased Gallery Storage On April 23rd! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
I think WiiWareWave will be fine with the default storage of 20MB. Plus, I'm not going to contribute again. B.t.w. did you figure out what will happen to all those user pictures IF we had a full gallery and we'd to drop down to 20? I wouldn't like to be the one telling them ...
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)