Go down

Re: Mario Kart Wii Tournament 2 - May 26/27

on April 20th 2013, 4:17 pm
We already started. You missed the first GP. Waiting for you to join... We'll give you 5.

on April 20th 2013, 4:57 pm

--- 1st Place - - - 2nd Place - - - 3rd Place ---
--- Samantha -- GamerZack7 -- Soundwav ---

+500 Coins - - - +250 Coins - - - +125 Coins

on April 20th 2013, 5:35 pm
victory Congratulations! victory
Admin
View user profile

on May 24th 2013, 9:11 pm
I'm restarting this tournament this weekend with the same rules and such, the exception being that the wheel profile image will replace your rank banner for a week! This week's tournament will be on this Sunday at 6:00 PM PST/ 9:00 PM EST and it'll be an 8 race GP!

The courses will be.

#1 Mushroom Gorge
#2 Shy Guy Beach.
#3 Moo Moo Meadow
#4 Mario Circuit 3
#5 Bowsers Castle (Wii)
#6 Coconut Mall.
#7 Toad's Factory.
#8 Rainbow Road.

My FC is 4857-7395-6754

I'll be the host this week so you must register my friend code to join! See you there!

Last edited by Rukiafan on May 25th 2013, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo.)

on May 24th 2013, 11:21 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I'm restarting this tournament this weekend with the same rules and such, the exception being that the wheel profile image will replace your rank banner for a week! This week's tournament will be on this Sunday at 6:00 PM PST/ 9:00 PM PST and it'll be an 8 race GP!

The courses will be.

#1 Mushroom Gorge
#2 Shy Guy Beach.
#3 Moo Moo Meadow
#4 Mario Circuit 3
#5 Bowsers Castle (Wii)
#6 Coconut Mall.
#7 Toad's Factory.
#8 Rainbow Road.

My FC is 4857-7395-6754

I'll be the host this week so you must register my friend code to join! See you there!
What time is that in AEST, Rukiafan? Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on May 25th 2013, 12:00 am
Around Noon on May 27th. Wink
The time of this post is Midnight by the way. Wink

on May 25th 2013, 12:52 am
Noon sounds great. I'm tired most nights due to
medical reasons. I'll add your FC next chance I get.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on May 25th 2013, 12:41 pm
I just added your friend code. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on May 25th 2013, 12:42 pm
Who keeps locking this? Mad

on May 25th 2013, 2:09 pm
And why is there a "Razz" button?! Surprised

EDIT: I just added your FC, Rukiafan. Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum