View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8703
View user profile

Re: The "Say a Nice Comment About the Person Above You (And Then Call Them Something Silly)" Game

on April 10th 2013, 10:49 pm
A crazy-fast Mario Kart player! I can hardly keep up most of the time! Wink

What's that pink blur? Is it an ostrich bird? Is it a Hello Kitty train? No, it's "Bubblegum Blitz" Samantha, fastest racer of Coconut Mall! Laughing

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episodes: S04E01&02 By the Seas of Thal, Parts I and II
Next Episode: S02E03 Akanian Origin

"Okay, are you a wizard?!"
-- Chuck Hunch, Flight of Indigo

Re: The "Say a Nice Comment About the Person Above You (And Then Call Them Something Silly)" Game

on April 11th 2013, 8:26 am
GamerZack7 wrote:A crazy-fast Mario Kart player! I can hardly keep up most of the time! Wink

What's that pink blur? Is it an ostrich bird? Is it a Hello Kitty train? No, it's "Bubblegum Blitz" Samantha, fastest racer of Coconut Mall! Laughing
True! I think I'm one of Europe's fastest. Without glitching and hacking that is. I won't step back to take on the challenge. Love you nicknaming me "Bubblegum Blitz" Samantha, that's like reliving my chilhood Wink

Snail Racing, dust biting Zackyboy Laughing
Male Posts : 288
View user profile

on April 11th 2013, 11:29 am
An IS pilot.
Aquagirl the girl who loves all aquatic life.

on April 12th 2013, 9:26 am
Well, you're right. I guess I'm the Ocean herself somewhere. Mountain peaks and drain pipes. That's what I live for Wink (ow, and racing Laughing)

I wont say something silly, cuz that's silly.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum