Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on March 15th 2014, 3:02 pm
Zed suit

on March 16th 2014, 11:55 am
Konata Izumi is kawaii. Wink

on March 16th 2014, 3:03 pm
Rukia has a lock of hair which covers the middle of her face. Does it ever tickle her nose and cause her to sneeze? Razz

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on March 16th 2014, 8:38 pm
Suit up

on March 16th 2014, 8:41 pm
Japanese school uniforms look better than American ones! ♥

on March 16th 2014, 8:42 pm
Kushina is very pretty

on March 16th 2014, 8:48 pm
Capcom, Konami, and Tecmo Koie are still supporting vc and let's not forget that most GBA, DS, and GC third party games are still legally bound to Nintendo consoles for at least several more years so there might be better third party support on those vc consoles! I love you

on March 16th 2014, 8:50 pm
I also have bright red hair. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on March 16th 2014, 8:52 pm
Super sayian

on March 16th 2014, 8:54 pm
The fastest thing aliiiiiiiive! sonic

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum